CHOOSING POWER SOURCE
The Right Power for You
Choosing the right power source is an important factor when searching for vehicles to add to your fleet. Explore your options below and learn which power source is best for your application.
Get the job done efficiently, economically and sustainably – with zero emissions and lower operating costs than alternate options.
- No engine noise creates a more enjoyable ride
- As low as $.03 per mile to operate
- Lower cost of ownership compared to gasoline or diesel vehicles
- No charging stations required, just plug into any 110v household outlet
Petrol powered vehicles are common around jobsites due to the accessibility of fuel and service parts. These vehicles also generally require lower upfront investments compared to other power sources.
- Accessible fuel source
- Lower initial investment cost compared to other power sources
- Service parts are easy to find
- Consistent power performance in cold weather
Diesel engines are one of the most efficient and durable power options available, meaning less fueling than other power sources and sustained engine longevity.
- Offers better fuel economy than gasoline engines
- Diesel engines provide a higher level of torque for better hauling capabilities
- Less maintenance required due to less moving parts, including no spark plugs or distributors
- Last longer due to being built more ruggedly to withstand the rigors of higher compression
Liquid Propane Gas
LPG vehicles are a great solution for indoor/outdoor applications due to the nontoxic emissions they release.
- Nontoxic, nonpoisonous and low range of flammability means a safer jobsite
- Same performance as gasoline powered vehicles
- Lower operating cost compared to conventional fuel
- Common fuel source around warehouses